Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM getting a white z soon and i want to know what color nerf bars and shockwears to get.I was thinking black.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yeah, def get black. It would look pretty sweet. Plus you dont want white shock wears....if they even make em. They would be brown. lol. Black would look pretty good. :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any 1 have a pic of a whhite z with nerfs or shockwears???

·
Registered
49 Posts
i got a yellow Z400 what color nerfs and shockwears shoudl i get?? I was tihnking red, then a red graphics kit and handlebars and stuff, i think it would look awesome. any opionions??

·
Registered
620 Posts
i have a blue blaster, but i wear yellow riding equipment, so i put yellow shock covers on my quad and it lookes trick, so what color do you wear?

·
Registered
49 Posts
i wear all red!!! so it would look cool if i got all red stuff it think??? :?:

·
Registered
24 Posts
8) I have black Shockwares on my Z. Go with black ones. The light colored ones get nasty looking after awhile. The black ones wear well.

·
Registered
620 Posts
GET HOT PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be the most original Z around, you would get people looking everywhere you went, maybe not in the ways you want, but hey, looking is looking lol
:
:
:
:
:

·
Registered
660 Posts
GET HOT PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be the most original Z around, you would get people looking everywhere you went, maybe not in the ways you want, but hey, looking is looking lol
:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/b]
true, true. also a good way to exercise...having a bunch a guys running after ya cuz they wanna beat yer a$$. 8O

·
Registered
379 Posts
I went with black nets on my AC pro pegs and they look killer. Now I need to get black shock covers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts