Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very high quality! So I take it we have to get rid of the front plastic that houses reverse/neutral light?[/b]
if u look closely at the z400 mounted pic, u can see the reverse/neutral lights on it ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
how about a group purchase??

·
Registered
794 Posts
I have some questions about them. 1. are they tapered like Tag and other for a softer ride? 2. They seem kinda like the stock bend, i like lower bars cuz u can pull up more. I like they way the look, i'm a big fan of chrome/polished stuff.

Later

·
Registered
80 Posts
I guess a market test is in order. The true answer lies in a "free" :p objective test.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,

I will try to answer the questions:

Tapered? Yes the bars are tapered. Yes, they do reduce vibration. This is the reason for no crossbar.

The bars have a much flatter bend than the stock bars, the rise is given by the clamp. This allows us to use a flat bend and keep the grips at the same location as stock.

We like the polished stuff too.

Discount? Sure, if you mention you saw the product on Z400 central, we will offer a discount. We already have the price cut extremely low. The bars and clamp with the embossed Z400 logo sell for $99! Do not let the low price fool you, the quality is second to none. If anyone buys product from us and is not 100% satisfied, we refund ALL their money. We ride and use/sell only the best quad and bike products. The bars are made from heat treated 7075 aluminum and stay straight after you roll the quad!

A

·
0 Posts
bars

What's the thing on the front side of the bars that looks like a digital meter of some sort? By the way, the bars look sweet!

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Trailtech,

If the bars are damaged, how much for the replacement?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts