Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what everyone actually wears while riding? (besides helmet, goggles, gloves) I usually wear my AXO jersey, jeans, and an old pair of MX boots. Does anyone wear armor on a regular basis? Is it comfortable? The last few times I've been riding, most everyone I've seen has been wearing just t-shirts, jeans, and hiking boots. :? Seems crazy to me...I at least want to have token protection if I happen to hit the ground! 8)

·
Registered
23 Posts
i wear tshirt jeans or shorts if its 2 hot and my skateboardin shoes when its not muddy

·
Registered
544 Posts
I wear my hunting boots sweat pants and a fox shirt. :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
T-shirt,shorts or jeans,and some nikes or my DC's

·
Registered
620 Posts
thor jersey/fox jersey, msr pants, answer boots, scott goggles, cant remeber what kinda helmet, when it is hot i wear the same thing, but just the jersey, not a shirt underneath and stuff like that.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Helmet, gloves, sun glasses/goggles, Fox Jersey/Sleeveless T-S h i r t, Steel toed boots/tennis shoes(when not muddy)/and jeans. 8)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
same stuff as when I was little. Shoes, hiking boots if wet, t-$hirt, jeans, shorts if hot. No armor, except for helmet, sometimes gloves.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I actually wore jeans for the first time riding last Sunday and it was so comfortable, I usually wear full gear. Its been so hot here that i've been wearing a t-shirt instead of a jersey too. Also because I have to buy some new gear.

·
Registered
9 Posts
right now all im wearing is a helmat and gloves, and my regular outfit. i just ordered boots, chest protector, and new goggles (dogs chewed my old pair up :evil: )

A

·
0 Posts
The usual.....Helmet, Gloves, Goggles, Jersey. If I'm just crusin' around and not jumping then I'll wear regular shoes...but If I'm riding hard...which is most of the time. Then I like to wear MX boots....they just make everything seem a bit more comfortable for jumps and stuff. They also make me a little braver, because the more that's covered the less likely you are to break it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wera the usual helmet and gloves.

Also wear Fox boots and Fox jersey with jeans on. Well depending on the weather with the jeans part!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Helmet, Goggles, Gloves and BOOTS Boots are a must, I play alot of bball and my ankles are to important. Ive wrecked a few times and shattered pairs of boots but my ankles and feet come out w/out a scratch. I hate to think what would have happened if I was in tennis shoes.

Though I have to admit, me and my girlfriend go night riding naked everyonce in a while. Thats alotta fun but I always take it easy. On the quad that is.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Summer:jeans or riding pants, with tshirt or riding shirt...fall and spring:jeans or riding pants, with sweatshirt or light coat... winter: pants, coat...I wear Thor stuff...Thor pants, shirts, helmet, gloves, boots, chest protector...when i feel like it, i wear the chestprotector...

·
Registered
660 Posts
most important to me are helmet and boots. i've been wearin' my w00teries since they are inexpensive to replace but i finally got the no fear tank pants (converts into shorts) and they are awsome. i also always try to wear long sleeves.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thor jersey and pants, Acerbis mx boots, gloves, of course helmet. I thought the boots were overkill till my foot came off the peg and went under the rear tire. Boot saved my foot and lower leg. Now I swear by them.
May also consider a chest protector.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts