Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I think it was cause there are young kids in the forums and there to young to here that kinda stuff.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yeah, we really dont need little kids wondering onto the site and seeing posts about guns. I dont imagine their parents would like that to much. 8)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yeah, we really dont need little kids wondering onto the site and seeing posts about guns. I dont imagine their parents would like that to much.  8)[/b]
Thanks fellow mod(LOL)

·
Registered
620 Posts
what you talking about being a mod for, all you post is mumbo jumbo lol, just post about stuff you know, not things like "ya, do what he says" and stuff like that... just tone it down a bit....not to be mean or anything, but i caught my self posting a lot at the beginning and now i am not posting as much, only on stuff i know. just please keep to the topic.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I think it was cause there are young kids in the forums and there to young to here that kinda stuff.[/b]
Uh whats this answer called then oh yeah its called answering a ? and not missing around and now your the one who's off topic and by the way I answer ????? around here and help people out about there quads but if you want a real post whore go look at z400.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, we really dont need little kids wondering onto the site and seeing posts about guns. I dont imagine their parents would like that to much.  8)[/b]
Well, I hope that the parents of said little kids don't let them watch the news on television. There is a lot of bad stuff on the news and we shouldn't let the kids be exposed to it. :roll:

·
Registered
620 Posts
sorry but it does say post whore under your name! i was talking about the one about being a mod.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
To Topic: Guns really arent about quads...has anyone mounted a paintball gun on the handle bars of their quad?...LOL...Off Topic: We are post whores becuase we post alot, there for, we are in the forum alot, there for, we would be best for mods...

·
Registered
620 Posts
mods arent about who posts the most, it is who posts the best info on subjects and knows a lot about quads, they might want to pic sombody with a lot of experience in the sport of quading... now lets get back on topic... thanx

·
Registered
620 Posts
can i ask what the thread about guns was about? i never read it????????

·
Registered
143 Posts
i don't really see why kids shouldn't see the word gun. this will not be the first or last place they see it, besides, i don't see anything wrong with them.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i don't really see why kids shouldn't see the word gun.  this will not be the first or last place they see it,   besides, i don't see anything wrong with them.[/b]

Yes but still....this is a quad based forum. And this is an Open Forum for general talk too but why bring guns/violence/profanity/adult content in here and discourage people from wanting to come back. Alot of folks look for a place where they can get assistance with problems they are having with their quad, and having topics about guns isnt very quad related. You get the point. Just my .02 cents. And you guys can say Im suckin up to be a mod or whatever but this is what I think and if you dont agree with it then thats ok too. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
well then let me recommend banning the word god as well. nothing causes more trouble on a forum than religous debate.

i'm sure i'll think up some more things to ban later....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts