Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, white bros slip on, pro desigen filter, and dyno jet 150 main, no airbox lid, the problem is i want to keep the lid on wether it makes more power off or not, i went through some water, and it sucked it all in, so i cleaned it out, it going again, but i need to know what dyno jet to use with lid on and filter, i JUST CANT stay out of the mud and water and dust. Thanks

·
Registered
278 Posts
try this...i'm on a CT full sytem with K&N and 155 main. these holes are 2.5" diameter.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I'm using a 145 main, I went to 150 and it was too fat. I have the lid on mine. But it's like 10 degrees around these parts so I know come summer it's gonna be fat again.

Try a 145. If it doesn't run right, try 140.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i have a ton of jets here, dyno jet isent the same as mikuni jets, i have 146,144,142,140,138,136,132 and above and more below, i want to run it with the lid on, what kind of jet is it, cause dynojet dont have a 145.

Thankz fellas

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
It's a genuine Mikuni Jet. They should only go up by 2.5 or 5s... not 2.. Dynojet may be different.

Example.. 130, 132.5, 135, 137.5, 140, 142.5, 145....

In some ranges they go up by 2.5, and others by 5. They're the same jets used in Raptors, and most yamis, so if you have a yami shop, you could try there. Or, call dynojet and ask them what size is equivalent to the Mikuni 145.

You know, I asked a dealer about dynojet's numbering, and he thought they were the same. I've never used DJ (never bought a jet kit, except for my FZ1, but it was from a tuner, not a company) so it's hard to say. Call em.

·
Registered
582 Posts
your 189' above sea level, we are close, I ran 146 main, 3rd clip needle, 3.5 turns on air/fuel screw with the snorkle on and snorkle cap removed.Worked just fine. I have an aftermarket pipe, but CT sounds like they move more air, so that would be a good starting point.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok, thanks for the help, i only mess with the jet, it now has cover on, snorkle cover off, and 142 dynojet, runs fine so far but its 30 degrees and the motor wasent warmed up fully, so i think it will run fine for summer time now,, or should i go lower, cause im getting it ready for summer rite now, for 60-80 degrees. Thanks........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts