Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a listing, please give us the performance mods you have made and if you would do it again or do something differently?

03 Z, Titanium Yosh, full, 155Main, lid on, snorkel off, Twin Air filter on Alba adaptor, dynoed at 41, 43, 44, three runs, corrected to 38, at 7100 RPM.

Before you "call BS", try it yourself. Most pipes are making this HP, for less money. But, the Titanium construction is so sweet, the extra $ is worth it and the colors that it turns when hot or cooling down is super cool!

I would do this again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just upgraded to the 470 kit and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man this thing is to fun to ride,,damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mods include,,, 470kit,,Hot cams,,clutch upgrade,,port&polish,,40mm FCR,,,Yosh comp exhaust,,, and all the visual mods in you see in my pics at the members gallery under "JASON"

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
hiper rear rims
tag t2
trailtech clamp
ac front bumper
ac propegs
teather kill switch
renthal grips

once i get my garage im going to get a transluent candy blue frame and bougard a arms and lonstar axel and elka shocks and holeshot mxr

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
look in my sig, not too many cause i gotta finish payin the z off first. then it will be a totally tricked out mx bike

·
Registered
147 Posts
Mods

I haven't done anything to the motor YET. Right now, I have a LSR axle in the mail( :roll: ), an I'm ordering my Elka supension tomorrow. The only thing I have to regret now is that I'm ordering stuff near Christmas so it takes forever to get here.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Re: Mods

The only thing I have to regret now is that I'm ordering stuff near Christmas so it takes forever to get here.[/b]
I know, the stuff I've ordered before comes in in 3 or 4 days normally, but I ordered from alba over a week ago and still don't have my K&N and jet kit...

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Sig not much yet!I am going to get a pipe,k&n,and jet kit.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I got a few goodies. There in my sig and exaust is next. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
mods

yoshi slip on, dyna jet 140, dial a jet set on center hole, prodesign air filter
flange,proflow air filter,lid on,snorkel removed with outerwear,tried the outerwear for air box and tuned the dial a jet accordingly but peformance and power was much better with lid on, dyna jet needle set at third groove.
would do again...and will be adding rev box as soon as i can find one.
:)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How is that "dial a jet" ?

I saw a test on it in DW, I think...what is your real world thoughts on it?

1. easy to use?
2. easy to fug up?
3. what you like/dislike about it...

Some of us are very interested in this...hopefully..timesaving tool.

thanks for the post!

·
Registered
22 Posts
dial a jet

well i like it. in stead of removing the carb to rejet for any eternal mods [comp.pipe,air lid off,snorkle removed etc..] all you have to do is dial in the correct jet setting on d-a-j . it gives you 5 different sizes. i`m a dealer for dial a jet so if you guys need give me a [pm] and i`ll get back to you.
now you do need to rejet your carb one time 2 jet size lower than it is now.
but after that no need to remove the carb..
hope this has answered your question..

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
check sig, I'm poor. Poor and happy!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I have.......oh wait...........crap![/b]
8O Wow. Gettin' a little down on yourself, Boss? Having nothing and being debt-free is better than paying for something and not having any time to ride it! :( :wink:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
My mods were cheap and gave me enough "oomph" to keep me happy for a long time.

·
Registered
239 Posts
gears, skids, exhaust, intake, jets, and bars, renthal rack and clamp on the way

·
Registered
206 Posts
My mods are in my signature. I am looking to go to suspension or motor next. Not sure which one yet.

llknowlesll

·
Registered
780 Posts
not much yet ... :(
but I refuse to buy on credit anymore, so if I don't have the cash for it, I don't buy it.

Holeshot XCRs on rear, XCs on front (on the factory rims), PRM baja front bumper, PRM engine skid, & PRM swingarm skid (on the way).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ac front bumper with mudscreen,
K&N air filter,
Alba's air filter adaptor,
Yellow outer were for air filter,
Maier tether killswitch,
and headpipe welds grinded out.

Many more soon to come :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts