Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What regular motor oil could i use on my 98 king quad 300 Semi Auto. i'm sure there's been threads about this before but i don't see any that have an actual answer.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
please:locked:

Oh yeah, welcome..........now no more redundant questions! :D

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
when i saw the title...i new the first response was going to be to search haha. good luck OP and welcome!!

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
What regular motor oil could i use on my 98 king quad 300 Semi Auto. i'm sure there's been threads about this before but i don't see any that have an actual answer.
Now that I have read the original post one more time I would like to apologize. It seems that you are searching for King Quad info on a Z-400 site. There is a somewhat specific section (KingQuad 450 - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums) for quads of that nature.
It doesn't seem to be very active so you may want to try here: Suzuki - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community as I think there may be more ute quad info.
Once again please accept my sincere apology as I failed to read the question through to the end.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That dude from Big Bang Theory, just finished a episode... read the thread... seemed fitting, couldn't help myself lol.

·
Registered
589 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts