Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what to get.I want more hp.But i don't want the loudest pipe you can get.I want something a little louder than what my 300ex was with a biggun.So what do you think i should get.How good are alba's,t-4's,or wb's.

Please need some help i want to know i am going to get one after a few wekks or so.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Look at the Yoshimura Full Comp Exhaust. You can get it for $400 from http://www.atvsportsplus.com ----- It's quite a loud but if you want to ever make it quieter w/out buying something expensive, get the TEC inserts. They're cheap and quiet it quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking some thing like a t-4.that loud.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I wouldn't get the Ti4 pipe from FMF. I had the Ti4 system and it has no comparison to the Yoshi. It had good topend but the bottom didn't change much. It sounded and looked good, but it costed more and didn't give near the gain I wanted. Look at CT or Alba fro other pipes. DMC Alien is good from what I hear too.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The Alba pipe will wake your bike up a ton. I'm very happy with it. However if you don't want a loud pipe this isn't the pipe for you. It's louder then my Harley.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok these are the 3 pipes i am looking at now.A white brothers e series,procircuit t-4,or a alba.Which is the best out of these tree for the money.Which ciges you the most power,and which has the nicest sound to it.I know t-4's are nice and loud.A guy i know has one on his 400ex.Does anyone know about alba pipes :?: Plesae tell me :!: :!: :!: Should i just get the slip on or the complete.Iwas thing the slip on.Please let me know on this.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come guys i need help.What pipe out of the three i listed in the other post.I need some info on a alba too.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have the Yoshimura slip-on. When I open it up in about 3, 4, or 5 gear it rings my ears with my helmet on. I am use to listening to a Banshee with FMF's on it. That is how loud it is. The problem with an FMF or a Procircuit is their pipes aren't custom for this bike like Yoshimura or Trinity and places like that. I would suggest Yoshimura. I love mine.

llknowlesll

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I have the T-4 and all i did was add the slip still stock filter and airbox and put in a 135 main it gave me the low end i was missing i know it added power just not sure how much and for the price i paid for it doesnt even compete with any other pipe cause for $150 brand new nothin tops it IMO

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey where did you buy it.Man thays a good deal.WOW!!!!!!!! Anyone know how loud a alba pipe is?I would like to know how lousd it is and how much more power does it give you.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The Alba pipe is louder than loud. But it gives your great gains across the board and looks awesome. I've got about 5 hours on mine and I love it. If your riding where noise is an issue then steer clear of this pipe.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok thats.Hey GUYS I NEED HELP FAST WHAT SHOULD I GET.wb,alba,or a t-4.Because i might be going to a place out of state.That has pretty good deals.On stuff like that and there's no tax.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
WB or Alba, see what they got when you get there...

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok i was kind of thinking about the t-4 or alba.Will i have to jet when i get a pipe.I did not on my 300ex.It ran good.It also had a k&n.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok i was talking to the boss in the chat room.He said alba's are not relly loud.Is this true.If so i think i might get a t-4.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ok i was kind of thinking about the t-4 or alba.Will i have to jet when i get a pipe.I did not on my 300ex.It ran good.It also had a k&n.[/b]
If you had a pipe and filter on your 300ex you SHOULD HAVE needed to rejet. If you didnt, then you didnt feel all the powerincrease you could have had.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
O ok.Now that i rember i think the guy i know when he was cleaning my carb.He put a bigger jet in or something like that.He took one he had for is 400ex.

·
Registered
8 Posts
which pipe???????

Hey guys,
I'm a dirt bike geek..... but I used to race quads when I was younger, raced 3-wheelers also when they were the rage.......
Anyhoo....... I read a pipe test in ATV RIder magazine.. they tested slip-ons and full systems that were available. they raved about the Yoshi. titanium full system...... BUT they also raved about the White Bros. E-Series system.... called it the Jekyll & Hyde system because as a slip-on they WERE NOT impressed, they said it just didnt really compare to the other systems in the comparo..... BUT they RAVED about the E-Series FULL SYSTEM... said that it really really woke up the Z..... it was a pretty good comparo.... Just my .02 but I think I would check out the White Bros. E-Series FULL system.....
Man, I need to sell my YZ and get
a Z........
Later Joe

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok i need the best slip on.Because i need that other money for other parts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts