Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im deciding on what pipe i should run im only 15 so im on a budget....but i want to get a full system and im deciding on the White Brothers E series or the White Brothers R4 could u tell me witch would be the better way to go?? or if im making a BIG MISTAKE...thanks for the help

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was also looking in to the fmf power core with the power bomb headers??

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I have the FMF setup with the other stuff in my sig. It's nice, but I don't think I'd buy it again. I still don't have the jetting spot on, so maybe that's why it's not as impressive as I hoped it'd be, but oh well. I have it now. :D

·
Registered
399 Posts
i would say mbrp's power tech 4 exhaust....thats what i run and i love it they have top notch service

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed on the poll on the Home page that most popular pipe is the yoshi...is this a good pipe...some people have told me that it is no good on the Z...is that true??

·
Registered
22 Posts
personnally i have the LRD and love it completely. it's a racing exhaust but has a great sound for being completly open. the low end power off it it amazing what it does for the low end. and for the money i got my full LRD for 430 bucks delivered to my house with a new 170 main jet

·
Registered
10 Posts
heard alot about the CT pipe being good for stock set up, suppose to be not to loud, I'm 36 and dont need sound just good power. Thats the pipe im thinking of getting

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
i got the ct racing pipe setup, and @475 bucks get you full kit. It has tremendous 2nd and 3rd gear power......

·
Registered
575 Posts
LRD, my brothers Z runs better then my HMF slip on.. Great low end for the LRD..

·
Registered
517 Posts
Most popular bcuz it sux?

I noticed on the poll on the Home page that most popular pipe is the yoshi...is this a good pipe...some people have told me that it is no good on the Z...is that true??[/b]

I have the full Race Tri-oval Yoshi made of Ti...no problems, kinda expensive but worth every dime, IMDO.

(in my dishonest opinion)....I really do like the pipe...I also think that Bills Pipes are great for the price...I have one on the wife's blaster and it really sings (2 stroke)...not sure how Bill's pipes are for 4 strokes.

Why do you think the Yoshi won the opinion poll?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I noticed on the poll on the Home page that most popular pipe is the yoshi...is this a good pipe...some people have told me that it is no good on the Z...is that true??[/b]
I have the full Yoshi and it works really well, plus I jetted it to their specs and the Z runs flawlessly!

·
Registered
206 Posts
 and for the money i got my full LRD for 430 bucks delivered to my house with a new 170 main jet[/b]
A 170 main jet?! LRD and Dynojet have told me to run a 150 main, thats a huge difference

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea i thought the 170 was to high to that's what lrd said to me though. i put it in and it didn't work. i put a 160 in and love it will fine tune with needle when weather warms up alittle. i am still alittle rich

1 - 15 of 15 Posts