Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any pictures of there pipes they could e-mail me so I can see what they look like. I am leaning towards the HMF because of price but want to see the length especially if they are longer than the grab bar.

Thanks,
DadsZ400

·
Registered
970 Posts
Here ya go. It's not longer than the grab bar. It's about the same dimensions as the stocker and 3.5 lbs lighter.

Couple more? Ok.

Here's where it bolts up to the head pipe. Gotta cut away the stock exhaust gasket.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Barely Legal that is what I wanted to see and will probable get the HMF now already have the Albe filter mount and filter ordered.

DadsZ400

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey,
how do you like the HMF? how much did you pay? is there a night and day power difference vs. stock pipe? and also....is it REALLY loud?
thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
970 Posts
I paid $229 and it is a LOT faster. I just KILT my frineds 400EX wit the same basic mods I have. He came up along side after the race and said it was over 45 feet. I was about 3/4 of the way through 5th and he was topped out.
It's not really all that loud. I thought it was going to be louder, but actually It sounds ok. It is loud, but not unbearable by any means.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts