Votes: 0 0.0%
  • +2+1

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered some JD +2+1 a-arms but several people have told me to try and sell them once they arrive and get +3 long travels. Which do you all recommend? Which will end up being the best in your own opinions?

·
Registered
489 Posts
dont just get standard +3 make sure that you long travel a-arms that use 19 inch long shocks ride quality is much better will have some pics of the gibson front within two-weeks for the z

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plan on riding it strictly MX and nothing else and a couple people I've talked to said to get +3 as well but not the long travels. They each seem to say they'd be bad for MX compared to just +3's. What are those riding MX using?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
long travels are A LOT more expensive, I'd just go with +3 and some really good shocks(Elka, TCS, Axis, etc.) I think that would be good enough for MX, extra width never hurts...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I was thinking. I've got about $1400 left from everything else to use n shocks and I didn't want to wait a couple months to get the rest for the long travels. I've never even seen a quad w/long travels in person and I've seen atleast 3-4 hundred quads loaded w/new suspension. But then again, I've never seen a Z w/+3 either, only stock and +2. You guys seem to now what you're talking about and provide good help, so thanks for the replies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts