Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've seen postings on this before, but can't remember what topic and where, so here goes. I'm putting on an Adapter plate from Alba with a K&N filter and outerwear and removing the snorkel and airbox lid. What size main jet is required? Is it a 150 or a 155? Thanks in advance!! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just talked with Alba today, and they told me that my 155 main that I got in their jet kit is too fat with just the air box mods. He didn't suggest a size to use with just the air box mods, but he said the 155 is perfect to use with a pipe and air box mods. I would suggest trying out a 155 since you have a pipe already and go from there.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you have that pipe.. What size main do you have in there right now..
With a full pipe.. i would definatly recommend the 155 if you have any air box mods at all. Just my thoughts.. I dont think you'll be fat..
The main is only going to control 3/4 throttle to full So you want plenty of fuel there.. What does you plug look like?

·
Registered
206 Posts
8) i just installed that same kit from alba and used their jet kit also. i have a fmf slip on and am running their needle shimmed to the first notch and the 155 main with the snorkle off. i haven't run it without the airbox lid because we have tons of sand in jersey. good luck :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts