Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motor

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am debating on whether to work on the motor or the suspension. I want some opinnions on what to do next. What do you think? Let me know asap.

llknowlesll

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I would say suspension, a piped Z is good enough for a while, get the suspension finished then really beef up that engine. also, what type of riding are you planing on doing the most?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am planning doing some recreational for a while and just enjoying the new bike. I plan on entering some basic harescrambles and just beginner races just to mess around. Not for a year or so though.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
you'll need suspension for those harescrambles, that's what I'd do

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
upgrading suspension is a must if you are going to do any kind of hardcore riding... I got my pipe kit on there, and I must say it does the job for now.... Those stock shocks really sucks ass.....

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
suspension once you get the suspension it will be able to hold the major engin mods you do better

·
Registered
517 Posts
Could not agree more!

upgrading suspension is a must if you are going to do any kind of hardcore riding...  I got my pipe kit on there, and I must say it does the job for now....  Those stock shocks really sucks ass.....[/b]
Pipe it, air it out (airbox issues) and then re-spring it!

I am waiting on quotes from ALBA and Works for the Z!

take care!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I would put shocks on it first. I could not use all the Z power in the trails because of those crappy shocks. I have ridden for years with good shocks and it is hard for me to ride anything without them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts