Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! New here! Getting back into riding after a long period away from the scene. The last quad I had was a 99 Blaster and I sold that about 3 years later. Between then and now I battled with a serious addiction to opiates. I have been sober now for 2 years and I am crazy excited to have a quad in my life again. It has always been a passion of mine since the first time I climb on a quad.

I recently bought a used 2004 Z for $1700. It's not in mint condition but its not in bad shape either. There's a bunch of smaller things that could use fixing and a bunch of things I want to do to it of course but that will have to happen over time. Anyway thanks for having me everyone and check out the photo of my son sitting on my toy!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,133 Posts
Welcome!

·
Administrator
12,445 Posts
Welcome.
I'm glad you are better. That stuff is a mofo and claiming way too many people. Stay strong and stay sober for that little guy. He is YOUR PRIORITY AND YOUR GREATEST RESPONSIBLILITY in life. Don't mess him up!

·
Super Moderator
3,348 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the site. You have a new addiction now....quads, like me :)
You aren't kidding! I haven't even taken her out yet and I've already dropped a lot of money on upgrades :surprise:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts