Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any experience, good or bad with wheel spacers? I can't afford extened a-arms....should I go +2 or +4? :?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I tried front wheel spacers on my warrior. I didnt like them because they exposed the front brakes to much. I ride around some rocks and in streams, so they are not a good idea. I also had to send them back to Durablue 3 times because the holes didnt line up with the hub bolts correctly. :? Some people also run Douglas offset rims, that can be purchased from many places.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
ok dont get the individual ones, get the one that has all 4 lugs on it my friend had individual ones and at the mx track his tire went flying off going around a corner cost more to replace the stuff than buying the spacers

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I have used them alot racing TT and short track. They are fine if you don't jump very high. If you rode hard on rough trails, they would try to loosen up.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmm...having mixed emotions now. I think I'll wait on the spacers for a while. maybe atv action or some mag will do a product test on them sometime soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts