Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
yea, that's a pretty nice endo, i haven't grabbed my front brakes quite that hard yet, and i don't i ever will, looks fun though

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx to who ever put my pics up! And no they don't really hurt and they probably do cause wear to the front brakes, but I don't do them that often! Only when someone has a camera or someone wants me to show them!
Thanx for the comments!! :D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
do warriors have disc brakes in the front?

you got any mods on that warrior?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i did that in 4rth gear 8O opps didnt mean to do that i like slaming on all my brakes occasionally and let the quad slide sideways thats fun but this time front tires grabed and up came the back end only for like 2 seconds(however long it took me to let go of the brakes) but now i am pretty good at my lot when the z was clean my friend witht ther cr125 didnt think i could do it had to show him i could 8)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
do warriors have disc brakes in the front?

you got any mods on that warrior?[/b]
Yes they do have disc's all around and I must say the warrior has great brakes from the factory.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya the warrior brakes are pretty good! I don't have any mods except for a 15 tooth front sprocket! But hopefully they will come soon!

·
Registered
13 Posts
a little off topic but

is there a huge difference in acceleration w out having any mods and that 15 tooth? i would like more top speed but not if its gonna cost alot of acceleration

u put those pics on bluetraxx too didnt u? and that one guy had all those smart comments about try that on a motorcycle...i hate people like that nice pics i tried two wheelin on the side but i never mean to do it when i do it good. oh well atleast i havent flipped yet i hope i dont too. its not to hard to go on 2 wheels on the warrior either so that makes it fun to turn in 3rd gear

im on bluetraxx at iwantan03blaster
i dont want a blaster ne more though not enough power i want to do xc racin and thee blaster cant hang on the hills

1 - 9 of 9 Posts