Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Been trying to pick up a 41 tooth rear sprocket in the my town, but they don't seem to exist. I also don't want to spend more that I need to as I am not sure if I am going to like the sprocket. I mostly ride the dunes and have read here that the stock front sproket with a 41 tooth in the rear is great for the dunes.

I tried rockymountain.com and they only have a single 40 tooth sprocket for $15.00. So what online shop has one for a good price?

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Re: Where can I find a rear 41 tooth sprocket for around $20

I tried rockymountain.com and they only have a single 40 tooth sprocket for $15.00.  So what online shop has one for a good price?[/b]
He is trying to find a 41 tooth sprocket for about the same price as he quoted. I tried searching for a sprocket for you, but had no luck in finding one for that cheap. 40 bucks was about the cheapest I could find off hand, but there probably is a better place out there that someone has already ordered from.

·
Registered
773 Posts
i guess i should have finished reading his post. sorry man.

·
Registered
133 Posts
they dont make a 41 tooth for the Z,I got a 42t for an lt500 and it bolted
right on.rockymountain atv. 14.95

Jeff

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
going up in the back is going to do what do your speed, more top or bottom end?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
so which would effect it more? a 13t front, or a 41t rear?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will any LT500 rear sprocket fith the Z?

BR1GT_Y3LL0W_Z, I believe that moving one tooth in the front is like moving 2 1/2 teeth in the back or something like that. :roll:

Thanks for all your input.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
so moving the the front is a more dramatic change than changing the back?

·
Registered
239 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts