Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found a good deal on a full FMF factory 4.1 titanium exhaust with power bomb Header for my 2012 ltz-400. $350.00. Im wondering which fuel controller I should buy. And what should I do to get full advantage of it.

·
:::Formerly 1q23r:::
613 Posts
it really doesnt matter witch controller you get, you can get a basic one or a advanced one like yoshimura pim 2. i myself have a wiseco fuel controller and it does this job just fine. if you need help on tuning the fuel controller i can help you with pm's

·
Registered
511 Posts
Dyno jet power commander you can get maps off there site or you can buy the auto tune. No need to be trying to play sith fuel maps. If some day you decide to go big on the engine like big bore it will be much better.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I highly recommend the 2Bros Juicebox Pro. Here is why:

It can hold 10 maps that you can switch on the fly without the need for a laptop computer. The Dynojet requires a laptop and can only store up to 3 maps I believe.
The Juicebox Pro is also compatible with Dynojet maps so it has the ability to read 2bros maps and Dynojet maps.
You can also tune the high mid and low fuel trims with a screwdriver as well. Very tuneable. And I also believe there is a FMF map as well on the Dynojet website available for download.
It comes with software that allows you to customize the downloaded maps as well.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Does the Juicebox have an input for a wideband sensor?

If you try to tune an EFI system by reading the plug, you might as well replace the system with a carb.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does the Juicebox have an input for a wideband sensor?

If you try to tune an EFI system by reading the plug, you might as well replace the system with a carb.
What carb would you recommend I can get a cheap one on eBay the Chinese one but I heard that mikuni and kehin are much better

·
Super Moderator
4,615 Posts
Totally different thread since this is for EFI, but an FCR39 is the best upgrade for the money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts