Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was gonna rip into my carb today to find this out, but I thought, why do that until I need to. :)

Anyhow, I know the mains for the Z carb is Mikuni, and the round type. now, are they the big ones, or the small ones. I'm assuming small.

I plan on removing the snorkle noise baffle and removing the pea-shooter is all. I plan on going to 140. I'm at a little above sea level. would be interested in hearing what others have went to for a main when doing these mods only.

Danka!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
?

So, I "should" use the smaller round ones, but you're using the bigger round ones? What about the hex ones from say a TMX carb? Would they work?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm only using the bigger round ones cause thats all the dealership had. Don't think it would matter if you use the bigger round one or the smaller ones.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kewl...

Anyone have any jetting recommendations for only removing the snorkel baffle and pea shooter? 140? 145 I've read is too rich.

It sucks.. every time I get a new quad the huge set of jets I have don't work with my new one! hehe.. And I told myself I didn't want to get into jetting this new one. We'll see. It's sure not as easy as jetting the R!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts