Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had the choice of a yz450f or a crf450r which yould you pick ?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
CFR

·
Registered
105 Posts
I want a CRF 450 SO BAD!! Thats my vote.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I dunno much about the yz450f, but I've heard two different sides of the crf450 when put to use in a quad. I've heard it's just a better bike motor, then quad, so I'd probably go with the YZ.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
first your thinking of getting a banshee now a dirtbike....

your really confused.[/b]
I know I am cause I don't wanna make a mistake cause i missed up on gettin a warrior which sucks.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Oh, I see, you're just talkin about the dirt bike, why don't you just grab a Suzuki? I heard they have been thwomping all over that honda anyhow and really wake up when told to with pipe, etc.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Vodoo....lol...Suzuki don't have anything that will touch a CRF450.

After just trading in a CRF450 and CR250 towards our new KFX's....I can't tell ya...I never rode the Yamaha 450 let alone seen one.

The CRF450 is a very serious machine. I love every thing about it except:

1.) This bike takes ALOT of upkeep! Change engine and tranny oil after every ride. You change the oil filter ($10) after every other ride.

2.) We have mostly sand pits around here and the bikes are all over the place...I mean the front tire "skates" around a lot in the soft sand. All of my falls came from just turning around...lol. I know. I know!

Anyplace else the CRF450 is awesome. We're just getting the KFX's because we feel we will have much more fun on them. NO BALANCE FACTOR...LOL

And...we will be ruling the pits around here :twisted:

·
Registered
717 Posts
According to DirtWheels when they tested the CRF 450 and the Yamaha yzf 426 had waaaayyy more power than the 450 and described the CRF as being mild compared to it a yz450 will totally destroy any honda.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts