Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yoshimura comp series

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just cant decide which pipe to get. So far im thinking trinity.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
round 10 :D every post is of those three exact exhuasts

·
Registered
439 Posts
I prefer the Yoshi comp for all around performance but others will say CT and yet others will say Trinity. Whichever you like and want to dish out the money for. You can get the Yoshi cheaper than the others though.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I prefer the Yoshi comp for all around performance but others will say CT and yet others will say Trinity. Whichever you like and want to dish out the money for. You can get the Yoshi cheaper than the others though.[/b]
With the yoshimura comp series is there a big performance difference and does it pull harder? Im just trying to figure out what pipe makes the most power because im planning on ordering one in January and i want to get the most for my money.

·
Registered
384 Posts
ct, trinity, or sparks is the best since there built by engine builders.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i think im going to get a Trinity.

·
Registered
69 Posts
good luck on the trinity, i called to order one and was told that it possibly be like 2 months to get it to me, so i just went with something else. :D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 months to get a trinity :( Is there a place that sells ct pipes where you can order them over the internet? Also does the ct make a 8hp increase?

·
Registered
69 Posts
i would call them though, just incase, mayble it would be diffrent for you

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im going to try and call them tomorrow for two reasons, one is they sell the pipe in a kit and i already have a k&n filter and jetkit and i want to know how much for just the header and pipe. The second is when i order one i dont want to wait two weeks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
the pipe is $439.99 i believe and if you need the spark arrestor it is like 57 extra, good luck on the pipe, mayble you will luck out and be able to get one....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yosh all the way baby! :D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Which pipe is going to make the most power difference?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is there a website that sells ct exaust online?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
hmf all the way

·
Registered
489 Posts
need info on pipes

does anyone have a bills pipe and how good does it work or the ti4 fmf complete which one is the best

·
Registered
517 Posts
Re: need info on pipes

does anyone have a bills pipe and how good does it work or the ti4 fmf complete   which one is the best[/b]
Do not know how Bills works on the Z, but, Yamaha dealers (3 local) say it is the best for the Blaster and the Raptor...apparently Bill's does some R&D with Yamaha, like YOSHIMURA does with Suzuki.

I bought a Bills' pipe yesterday for the Blaster and will install it this weekend.

hope this helps

I have a full titanium race system on my Z (yosh) and love it...

my sig is a lame attempt at lightening up the pipe issue...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Biohazard

I like your sig A LOT, I think I will use it in my Outlook sig! It will replace my "Endeavor to Persevere"

Dan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts