Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best pipe for the Z400 for the money. Around 2-300 $ range? And where is the best place to get them online? I ride mostly in tight woods. Any info appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
for that much, get a slip on, lrd, if you want full exhaust, go trinity, ct racing, or lrd, all for about 450-500 bucks....

i run ct racing myself.

·
Registered
81 Posts
You may want to try a muzzy....my buddie is putting one on his kfx next week...i'm waiting to ride his before I buy one for my Z, I know the pipe works really well on a 400ex...i'll try to remember to post my $.02 on the muzzy after I test it out....they are priced nice too....I think full retail on a slip on is like $195, and on the full system is $399...and I could probably hook you up with one for a killer price if you want one.....later, Charlie

·
Registered
73 Posts
I can sell you a LRD for #&(.(( header & pipe, it retails for 469.95.Need anything give me an e-mail. decode it. Email me, I cant post prices on LRD stuff.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I love my yosh. I havent tried any of the other ones but I know that the white bros. pipe does good with a 400ex.

G

·
I have the HMF slip-on, and i love it, it has good power and has a loud throaghty sound....it only costs $230 too! I ordered it on a tuesday and i got it 2 days later, they are really nice on the phone too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts