Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have the E-series slip-on or have you heard one on the Z400. I found them for a good price ($216) and wanted to know if it was as good on the Z400 as the 400EX.
Thanks

·
Registered
970 Posts
I like the idea of being ablew to change out the discs, but I think the WB sound to tiney. I like the FMF for the thump it produces.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I called White Bros. last week and said they were not done with their r-d.But they already have a part # for the end product. I have one on my warrior and 250x, they have a good power curve( no flat spots ) and bolt on great.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I am sponsored by White Brothers and I talked to a Rep on July 11th, and I was told the pipe is still in R&D, and may not be done for a month. They are advertising it, and it does have a Part Number.

Side Note: White Brother Nerf Bars are Done for the Z400.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I heard it gives a big pwer gain.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I HAVE THE WHITE BROS. E-SERIES SLIP-ON,155 MAIN JET,AND SNORKLE TUBE REMOVED.AWESOME MID RANGE,SMOOTH POWER TOP TO BOTTOM.NOTICABLE DIFFERANCE,I WAS IMPRESSED ON THE FIRST RIDE.UNFORTUNATLY IM ALREADY GETING USED TO THE EXTRA POWER!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
How does it sound? Loud? Can you ride it around the neighborhood? I would love to hear the sound... :wink:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just bought the WB slip on form dustytrailsoffroad from this site for $205 shipped to the door. It came with a WB power filter and the 165 main jet to install. You can't beat that. heck the air filter alone is $20 bucks. I hope to install this weekend i'll let ou all know how it run. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks, ccole!

I look forward to hearing how the pipe works out for you...

Do you have a Z?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yes. Sorry should of said what quad. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I am also interested in how it works for you. What is the WB power filter? Is it a foam filter? What are they suggesting to do with the air box? Looking forward to hearing the results. That sounds like a killer deal!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I got the WB slip on installed tonight and even with the stock filter and lid on i was happy with the improve power it made. It comes on much sooner down low and helps in the mid range. I can't wait to open the lid and add the better flowing filter that came with the pipe. It should really wake the Z up even more. It is loud not so much at idle but when you start ripping on it it gets a little loud but i like it. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Do you have a link for that Dusty trails site? Thats a pretty good price. I know someeone looking for a E series. I tried doing a searchand I couldn't pull anything up.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Well i finally installed the main jet and removed the air box lid and i'm real pleased with the gains i received from the slip on. The power comes strong down low and it pulls hard on top. What i wanted to do was get rid of the low speed stalling and it made it a whole lot better. So i'm real happy. For $205 for pipe, filter, main jet and shipping that even makes it a great deal. Sorry id don't know how to make a sound clip if you tell me i'll try it and send it to you. thanks for your time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts