Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do I need to do to clean up my white plastic ? I just bought the set and it has a couple of stickers I do not want. So I want to get the rest of the set as white as I am sure it is underneath those couple of stickers. Any cleaners or tips for removing stickers would be great. Thanks !

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
WD-40 will take the stickers off easily.

·
Registered
589 Posts
the best stuff I have ever used is 3M Adhesive Remover.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
magic eraser

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
For me it was a bit hard, I tried dw 40, my sisters nail polish remover, their hair drier and the pressure washer but it didn't come off. What worked best for me was to scrape it with my nail until it came out.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow.... I hope thats not the case for me. its not the regular graphics. Its some stickers the other dude put on. They say bowhunter and muzzy, stupid stuff like that. No offense to you hardcore hunters.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sure underneath the stickers I am going to have to take off its gonna be way whiter then the rest of the plastics. Any suggestions to getting the rest of the plastic the same shade ?

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
I'm sure underneath the stickers I am going to have to take off its gonna be way whiter then the rest of the plastics. Any suggestions to getting the rest of the plastic the same shade ?
use liquid sand. works amazing

·
3,047 Posts
Ok is it something I have to get from the internet or should it be at part stores ?
walmart, lowes, homedepot should have it. And all you do is rub it in with a paper towel or a rag. They will look like you just got plastics.

·
3,047 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
You could use S.O.S pads, their cheap and work great. Or you could buy the stuff called 'Plastic Renewl' from Dennise Kirk or your local shop for $20. It's a 3 part process but it's purpose is to bring faded, scratched, or stained plastic back to life.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts