Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, I just got back from the dealer and look what i found at the dealership, they just arrived.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was just shinning there, i was at my dealers and i see something glowing in the back, so i go out there and look and there it is, my mouth absolutely dropped at the sight.

·
Registered
204 Posts
That is sweet. I can't wait to see one up close. I had one of the first Z's in Michigan so I went with the Yellow. Couldn't wait any longer. But that looks sweet. My buddy is getting rid of his 2001 Warrior and getting a Z (he wants white) All it took was one ride on mine, and of course me kicking his a$$ when it came to open spaces.

Thanks for the post. I will let my buddy know that they are making their rounds with the whiites now.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
My mom wanted me to wait until the white ones came out, she liked the white better then the yellow. I said to her, i dont care about the color, it could be puke green and I would still want it...LOL...I love my Z, and the white one is really nice looking.

·
Registered
773 Posts
i cant wait till new color plastic comes out. i dont like to have the same color as everyone else. the white is really nice looking.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i didn't ask the money, i had to pick up a part and leave, but i did have time to take the pic.

·
Registered
794 Posts
That looks way better than yellow. But i'm happy w/ yellow too.

Later

·
Registered
166 Posts
It looks like a new legend is born. I want one!
Drooling...........................................................Help I don't know how to swim! :)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
yes!!!

I too took a trip to my dealership..... to look @ a used 400ex and i saw that white/black beast staring me down, i HAD to go hop on it and check it out, it felt like i hopped on a la-z-boy (with a peice of paper on it; labeled "DO NOT TEST DRIVE IN MUD!!) I will probably be getting one soon ( i hope)

·
Registered
544 Posts
That looks so sweet. I am drooling.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
oh I love my white Z it doesnt cost more than the yellow, there is only one place that does that but its the only place and the Z looks even better when dirty

·
Registered
40 Posts
my white Z cost the same as a yellow one.. one of my friends went home to ohmaha nebraska, last weekend and talked to a local dealer bout the white Z and the dealer told him the white ones are limited editions... but i don't know bout that.. lol... :roll:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am in Omaha, they aren't limited...they are just behind cause they came out later than the yellow. I do love my white on!!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
i have a white one and they are not a penny over the cost of the yellow ones........msrp is all the same but lucky for me my dad had a suzuki car dealership somewhere and got it at dealer cost for 4900

1 - 19 of 19 Posts