Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when are the white Z's hitt'n the dealers?? are there gonna be any other colors to come?? does anyone know?

·
Registered
221 Posts
there is one at my dealer right now. give it a few weeks.

dave

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
The white Z's should be at your dealer already or most dealers should have them in 1 to 2 weeks at most is what my suzuki,yamaha,and polaris dealer said.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yellow and White are available from Suzuki. Kawasaki Green will also be available from your Kawasaki dealer sometime in July as the KZF400. Same quad, kawi name and color.

Dana

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Ive been hearing that the white Z wont be avaliable until august.[/b]
Wouldn't that be sorry if your dealer had white ones in the back and they weren't going to build them until they sold most of the yellows.(makes you wonder)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
A few weeks ago when I was calling around to see how had Zs in, most of them told me that the white ones will be avalible in august.

·
Registered
620 Posts
is there any bad things about having white plastic, i was looking into it but i might stick and be suzuki patriotic........ does the mud stay on after being rubbed in by your boots?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
If you get scratches in the pastic, dirt will stick it in...the area on my Z where my boots hit the plastic (at the little Z400 sticker) is where mine is scratched, and dirt will stay in there...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
You wont see alot or scratches on a white Z cause on my rear Fender on my Warrior its white and scratches dont really show also you cant see the stress marks like you can on the black fender up in the front.

·
Registered
143 Posts
personally i like the yellow better. i think it stands out more, and just has a more aggressive look. but who can tell from pictures? i'll have to see a white one in person first. i just can se getting a white suzuki, when a pefectly good yellow version is available though.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a white one at my dealer now. they are selling like no other. it is amazing.

dave

·
Registered
620 Posts
just look in the pics section, i posted one of a white one at my dealer, it is so bright, the sun is reflecting off of it, i like yellow though, mainly because it is the suzuki color and one of my favorite colors.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Suzuki choose to release the yellow first because they were more visible.
Marketing attention. :wink: My local dealer recieved one this week.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
but hay the white looks so good though

·
Registered
773 Posts
Suzuki choose to release the yellow first because they were more visible.
Marketing attention. :wink: My local dealer recieved one this week.[/b]
ya its the same thing that honda did with the 400ex. red first to get the name and point accross, then yellow.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Most people say the white is easiest to clean. I wanted one but couldn't wait.

Later

·
Registered
773 Posts
ya i did too, but my dealer said they wouldnt be out till august :twisted:

thats why i cant wait for maier to come out with some new colors.

·
Registered
620 Posts
but why does my dealer have them :roll: and like now, i have a pic of it in the pics section.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts