Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one that has a Z can say they do in here...just to get an idea of how many people have a Z...I have a Z...lol...

·
Registered
105 Posts
I do too! :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have one to,tommrow mornin im ordering my nerfs,shck wears and skids. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
348 Posts
:) I've had mine for a little over a month, can't get enough of it, I love it so much.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive had my Z for exactly one month today...:-D...cant wait to get my oil filter...that will be the day where i do all the one month work...lol...

·
Registered
773 Posts
ya me too

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
About 120 people in this forum...and not many of them has a Z...but for those who do...woohoo...Zs rock!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have had mine for about 4 weeks now and i love it going to the dunes this weekend cant wait! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
My girl and I have had ours for about two months (the day they came out) now. Both yellow-jackets.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yo Freak, hold on to that girl!! I mean whoa!

A

·
0 Posts
Al has one here at my house and will be picking up the other one real soon to bring here too. Both are white. Al is my biggest sponser...hehehe. Kinda like a factory ride in a way. 8)

Al is a great friend...he bought that 2nd Z so I can ride too. How many people do you all know like that?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts