Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking that we should set something up for a bunch of us to head to gopher sometime this spring, they are open next weekend but i dont think i'll have the z in tip top shape by then i am too poor, this school stuff sucks. Anyways just keep in mind that we should all meet there in april or may on a saturday or sunday when its nicer out.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
sounds good, do you race? what club if you do?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Suzuki33 @ Mar 22 2009, 05:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=733713
sounds good, do you race? what club if you do?[/b]
I dont race, I'm in a club but its mostly bikes and 4 by's but i dont think they like me anymore i may drive a little too fast and am a little loud so i may stick to the tracks a little more this year. I would love to but i'm not very good and need a carb, bigbore and rear shock before i even have a chance of keeping up with the modded 450s but unfortunatly I'm on ei while i'm in school and they even cut me off so that stuffs gonna have to wait a while.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Im down! got to get some practice in before the provincials in June! They actually opened last saturday

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (BRAPP @ Mar 23 2009, 05:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=733896
Im down! got to get some practice in before the provincials in June! They actually opened last saturday[/b]
I thought you were selling you quad, and they didnt tell me otherwise i may have swung out it was alright weather.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I am trying to sell it, but if its not sold im still riding it

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (BRAPP @ Mar 24 2009, 04:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=734056
I am trying to sell it, but if its not sold im still riding it[/b]
Yeah my buddy is haveing the same problem with his crf he wants a crotch rocket but its just not working out. I got a quick question what are you running for fuel with your piston?

·
Registered
403 Posts
QUOTE (spook @ Mar 25 2009, 06:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=734262
Yeah my buddy is haveing the same problem with his crf he wants a crotch rocket but its just not working out. I got a quick question what are you running for fuel with your piston?[/b]
People just arent buying right now.

Im running 94 octane from sunoco

·
Registered
403 Posts
QUOTE (White Knuckle rider @ Mar 27 2009, 03:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=734568
Were in Ontario are you guys from?[/b]
Im from Langton, small town you've probably never heard of. Im about an hour from London and 2 hours from Toronto. Where are you from?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Im in Oshawa Ontario about 1 hour from Toronto

·
Registered
403 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
From London you still have another hour to go

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
strathroy or strathvegas, so i'm closer but still a couple hours from windsor

·
Registered
41 Posts
There's and old set of tracks that goes from about Chatham to London you can ride them for hours all kinds of trails going off them. Its a good Fast ride.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts