Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
i think those rule. its a great idea for a show vehicle. i would never ride mine like that but i am putting it in shows for a friend of mine who owns a well known custom car company.

·
Registered
147 Posts
What's the point? :roll:

·
Registered
715 Posts
You can keep the quads on 20's, but I'll take the blond in the first picture.

·
Registered
69 Posts
if i can find it, i seen that stupid crap on a z somewhere, it pretty much makes me sick. if i find the pic i will post it..

·
Registered
230 Posts
too each his own........it's there money so let them do what they want. Not my taste, but certain people just love the bling bling........

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That 400ex is officialy the ugliest and stupidest fourwheeler ive ever seen. After you do that to them you cant jump them or anything. That takes away all the fun. Im sorry but youd be better off throwing your money away.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
what a weenie lol, and the ex is all stock , the little tollbox thing is still on too, what a dweeb lol, his money to be wasted tho, what a dork lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think it looks cool. Its only a look to get peoples attention and thats what it did. It got your attention. They got what they wanted. They dont put them wheels on there and go trailriding, its just for show. I've ridden an Arctic Cat utility with 20's and they dont ride worth a crap and those big #ss wheels definitely slow them down. I would'nt put them on any of my quads but like the other guy said.........to each is his own. my $0.02

·
Registered
115 Posts
That 400ex is officialy the ugliest and stupidest fourwheeler ive ever seen. After you do that to them you cant jump them or anything. That takes away all the fun. Im sorry but youd be better off throwing your money away.[/b]
lmfao, ugliest and stupidest quad made, lmfdao, blaster, mojave, i dont realy see how the ex is ugly, with a few free mods, it can look sweet, just cuttin the fenders makes it look bad ass, over at exriers, ther was a post aoubt the blin bling 20's too, i posted over there that its there money, their quad, let them do what they want, just becuase you think its stupid and ugly, doesnt mean they do, do you think they care what you think about it, presonaly, i like em, but thats just me, everyone is entitled to your won opinion, but dont pusdh the issue, ok kid

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
he just said THAT ex is ugly, personally, I wouldn't do that to my quad, but I don't have a problem with it, think it's pretty cool....but just personal opinion, I'm a custom car type guy(check sig to see truck) and think that would be cool just cause it's different, but wouldn't do it to my own quad

·
Registered
38 Posts
:fight <-----me beating the crap out of the guy who would ruin a quad like that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts