Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi I am the kid with the peace of s#$t raptor one day me my friend with a z whent out rideing and we fianlly get out of my neighborhood and my friend whent through some mud so i tryed to avoid and i hit a dranage pipe and broke my arm :cussing :its over 2000 dolars in repair

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
How is that the raptors fault? :?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Mud can be washed off. :disgust And Raptors are not pieces of poo(I felt like saying poo) either.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Wow that sucks.Why is the raptor a peacie of poo.I wish i had a raptor insted of my z.O well got a z because thats what i wanted.Should have got a raptor.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Man, good luck. I just broke my arm in sept. Had to have a plate bolted in to get the bone back together. Next time, just get muddy. The Raptor is a good ride.

·
Registered
399 Posts
i got a boxers break in my left hand from clippin a tree doin 40 on my dirtbike .....the clutch handle pushed my ring finger knuckle into my hand breakin the metacarpal bone....its kinda angled and my knuckles lower than the rest but there letn it heal on its own i dont even wear a brace

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
i got a boxers break in my left hand from clippin a tree doin 40 on my dirtbike .....the clutch handle pushed my ring finger knuckle into my hand breakin the metacarpal bone....its kinda angled and my knuckles lower than the rest but there letn it heal on its own i dont even wear a brace[/b]
I got the same break when I was playing basketball in 8th grade. It sucks. I broke my right hand, and know I can spread my fingers apart alot more in that hand.

Eric

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yea I have had a boxer break in my right hand 6 times from smacking people in the top of there head i still dont know why people duck. Eric knows what im talking about he seen my hand. It will never be the same. it hurts when its cold. :roll:

·
Registered
399 Posts
how long it take to heal or before u could ride again

·
Registered
361 Posts
"Wow that sucks.Why is the raptor a peacie of poo.I wish i had a raptor insted of my z.O well got a z because thats what i wanted.Should have got a raptor."QUOTE
why would u rather have a raptor? id much rather have a Z than a raptor! :D  

Thanx
Mike From Canada[/b]

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
only thing bad bout raptor other than being a tad top heavy is the older model had severe clutch problems, other than that, I dont think there is anything wrong with that machine other than its made by yamaha and its friggin ugly :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
:fight take that yamaha

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Yea I have had a boxer break in my right hand 6 times from smacking people in the top of there head i still dont know why people duck. Eric knows what im talking about he seen my hand. It will never be the same. it hurts when its cold. :roll:[/b]
Yeah the only difference is that I broke mine on a door, you broke yours on a dudes face!!! :fight 8O

Eric

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok for the original post, that aint the Raptor's fault, that'd be yours or the person that put the drainage pipe there. As far as the boxers break, I had one of them on my right hand from actually boxing with my friend, I went to punch him and he put his elbow in my way, needless to say, I went out the next day on my old Mojave and raced him while he was on his Bayou, and I still beat him, I was in pain, but I beat him, and thats all that matters.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts