Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a set of works performance shocks for the front of the Z? I priced them for about $550.00 for a set. The rear shock was the same? That was for triple rate w/ reservoirs. Let me know.

Knowles[/b]

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I have a set without the resevoirs. I don't need them I just trial ride. Mine were just $369. I have had WORKS on others quads and they have always worked great. If you don't race save the money on the resevoirs and buy a stearing dampner. It will feel like a new quad.

·
Registered
794 Posts
hat sounds a little expensie for works but from what people say, 'Anything is better then stock.' Dont bother getting a new back shock, just get it rebuilt.

Later

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yes I have them, I just put them on and I have one ride under my belt with them. I mostly trail ride and I probably don't need them but I got them anyway. I paid what you have been quoted around $550.00 they are the AT Steelers Triple Rate with Rezzies. They made a difference in how soft the landing is now (much softer) and they are supposed to have at least an inch more of travel than the old stockers. After I put my Trinity pipe on I had a slight vibration in the handle bars and the shocks seem to have gotten rid of most of it (sounds weird I know). They were still cheaper than going with a PEP or something like that, and you don't have to wait as long either. Hope I answered your question.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts