1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
that thing looks wicked, i want one,LOL :twisted:

·
Registered
773 Posts
youve gotta love the single sided swingarm and aprilia wheels. nice custom exhaust too! definately awesome

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Badass and I guess yall wanna go over ro the dark side now.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
That looks sweet. Not bad for a Yamie.
:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I must say there lawn is nice(LOL) :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
OMG is there an ant on the driveway

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
HOLY CRAP...KILL IT, KILL IT...KILL THE ANT.....lol...thats on nice bike...and driveway...[/b]
Hurry kill it before it kills us(were just missing around z400 central)(LOL)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Thats why you 2 have the name.....post whores. 8)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Sounds like someone coughstriker49cough is jealous...I think he wants to be a post whore too...but sorry...there are no openings in the elite league of Post Whores...btw striker49, hows the hehe 250ex hehe...haha...LOL...LMAO...ROTF...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Sounds like someone coughstriker49cough is jealous...I think he wants to be a post whore too...but sorry...there are no openings in the elite league of Post Whores...btw striker49, hows the hehe 250ex hehe...haha...LOL...LMAO...ROTF...[/b]
OMG thats so funny what do you think z400central I tell you those 250ex's (LOL) kiddin

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Z400Central...I take it from the past comments of 350Master and me, that we will be Post Whores for the rest of our lives...And just to keep to the topic...that is one nice bike...I wonder how much that guy put into it...

·
Registered
544 Posts
:oops: :? :? :? :) :)
:
: :D :D :D 8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
To you Quad God

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Ok Quad God...I take it your spamming again...and what makes you Quad God??? Lets see how many posts you have? 24 posts...WOW...It may look like I spam, but i dont...i try to help people...but you, you just spam!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
anyways that R1 is sweet

1 - 20 of 24 Posts