Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I want a whole engine to put in this 2005 kfx400 I got for pretty cheap, can someone hook me up with a running motor in mint condition? Ready to buy a whole bike that was being parted out too if we can find a way to ship it here, I will pay shipping.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I spent the couple months building an engine with kw valves, drze gasket kit bbk 434 and much more, it was a nightmare it ended costing me tons of money and I always had terrible results, finally sold the bike when it was running right, don't know what the guy did to it, he forgot to plug the radiator fan or something and he went out in one of the hottest days of the summer, he blew the engine. Anyways, I got myself a non running quad, I think the crackshaft bearring or something wore out and knocked everything around it, piston and jug isnt looking any good either. I rather buy an engine and put it right there so it runs right away instead of investing another 1200$. That's mainly why :p

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
ok nevermind. lol i wanted the kw valves if you were going to part out the other bike

·
Registered
983 Posts
I'm looking at a quad I may pick up. It actually has two engines. The original has a cracked case. The owner bought a bottom half to mate it up, but is selling it instead. I will know more tomorrow. Text me if interested. 2064599523.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want the running engine :p What's your price but yea I'm interested I would buy it.
I need one ASAP got the cash in hand.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Let me get back to you tomorrow. I'll know more then. Pm me a phone number. I'll text you pictures.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do only emails because I have no cell phone. h8 them sh*ts. I stillc an you give you my home phone number tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts