Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of OSHC if anyone has any. Let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would rather have a set of 293/536 Web Cams if anyone has any... these are both shots in the dark I would imagine

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just kidding. Really though, I would really like a set of OSHC's

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would say 200 shipped is a fair price.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have moved on out of the z400 craze. Now you should pass on the totem to someone still havin a good time with it.

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
lol but then i would have to take them out and reshim...lol we'll see I'll let you know if I decide to.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol alright, let me know.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
why do you want the old style hot cams?
I would love to get a set of hot cams for my Z but they're out of my budget, especially with all the other things I want to get for it

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I think the Z has enough top end power as it is.. Actually it has nothing but top end power, it needs more low end grunt

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
I think the Z has enough top end power as it is.. Actually it has nothing but top end power, it needs more low end grunt
Low end was all I had on my 400 when it was stock. My 5th gear would be flat and didn't pull hard like i wanted to. I would always grab holeshots in drags but there top end would pull very hard, passing me as if I was just sitting there in 5th. My OSHC gave me mid range punch and top end pulled really good, felt stronger in 5th that I can feel:D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Exactly, when I race I run around the 450s on the tight stuff but they walk away in the small straights.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Come on Josh... Make my Friday

1 - 15 of 15 Posts