Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need plastics for my z400 REALLY badly. Found a good white set. But Im REALLY lookin for a good yellow set. I now have a white set, that the front fenders are cut for racing. I will give you that set to possibly bring down price if you want it. Please respond asap. I need them really soon.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I would trade my orange set for a white set. It has graphics on it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
If he doesn't want them, are you looking to sell them? I'm intrested, pm me let me know whats up. Those are some pretty sick plastics man.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP still need some yellow plastics. I am going to get a white set this weekend if yellow fails. :( And Salvin36 those nerfs are awesome.

·
Registered
363 Posts
BUMP still need some yellow plastics. I am going to get a white set this weekend if yellow fails. :( And Salvin36 those nerfs are awesome.

Thanks man, they are Alba Pro Elites. They sell them for a pretty decent price compared to some of the top end brands.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
I have a yellow set but im not so sure they are in good shape. I'll check this evening

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hi I dont have plastics but live near you got some other z stuff if you looking. where you riding? maybe we can get out for a ride sometime i'll take you my places you show me yours.Tim

·
Registered
449 Posts
450r front shocks, procom cdi 05 up, fat bar clamps front baja t9s with like new kenda raidalxcs rear gold rims with reg rzr.yellow powermadds no mounts. new cases good bottom end in broken case. have to look around to see what else got rid of most of it.

·
Registered
449 Posts
still got my whole quad 05 kfx loaded xc ready on here. wont part out at this time. if you know anyone looking

·
Registered
810 Posts
450r front shocks, procom cdi 05 up, fat bar clamps front baja t9s with like new kenda raidalxcs rear gold rims with reg rzr.yellow powermadds no mounts. new cases good bottom end in broken case. have to look around to see what else got rid of most of it.
If his not interested on the ProComp cdi How much ?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Timgoob, I may be interested in the 450 shocks. How much $$$, and where do you live?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts