Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a rear set of tires. Any Ambush, Razor style would be great. I just need a set to get me through till winter time. My small business plan has outgrown its original numbers! lol. 20x10x9 would be great and even a 11 if it fits a stock LTZ rim. Shipping would be to 47130, Indiana. Any tread labeled decent or better would be great! Thanks

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
Looking for a rear set of tires. Any Ambush, Razor style would be great. I just need a set to get me through till winter time. My small business plan has outgrown its original numbers! lol. 20x10x9 would be great and even a 11 if it fits a stock LTZ rim. Shipping would be to 47130, Indiana. Any tread labeled decent or better would be great! Thanks
I have a 22 inch tire that are brand new

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Yeah kind of.. I have 21" mudsharks on my Z (previous owner installed them, they are the worst tires ever) and they look really big on the Z.. They kind of make it look really stupid with their huge size and retarded tread design

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No real set price. I am hoping someone has a 50-60% set they took off for whatever reason and want them out of the way!

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
I do have shredders 20-11-9 4ply that have 10% tread left mounted on spare rims, also I have kenda klaws 6ply 20-11-9 that have about 45% tread left mounted on spare rims.

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
i want my 22s out of the way lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts