Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im looking for a 400ex boot. Preferably already cut to fit, but if not thats ok. Motosport.com has this product for $26.
Im also looking for a Raptor 660 petcock. Motosport.com has this product new for $26 also.
Also white powermadd handguards.
And a Dr. D reverse lever.
Lastly a LNIB clamp on K&N air filter.
Thanks !!
P.S. the only reason I posted about motosport.com is because I can get those new for pretty cheap so if I cant find a nice used one, I will just go new. Thanks !

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK I am going to post indiviual threads now. I am really gonna try to have the LNIB K&N clamp on filter and 400ex boot for this weekend.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
dude all your doing is clogging up this forum. you dont need to post this ad and then separate ad for the stuff you just posted in here. If no one is replying to you, its probably b/c they no one has the stuff your looking for! Go on ebay or buy new. its really annoying when people go on here and post the same thing over and over and then feel the need to break up their posts into individual posts.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
+1^^^^^

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
You've already posted what you want. If anyone has them, they'll offer. If you haven't gotten any offers yet, then no one has them. It's not going to happen instantly, be patient.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Then order them and choose 3 day shipping ;).

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
If you want them by the weekend, you have to. Unless you want to wait till the last minute, and pay someone to ship them overnight, and spend more.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for posting those links, but they do me no good. I do not have a paypal account. So I cannot make an ebay account. I found the handguards for $5 more from a site I would much rather support. And same with the reverse lever. I only thing I wish I had an account for was the petcock. But thanks anyways.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts