Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple weeks ago...we were all heading back...there is this one gate...we open...and the last one through makes sure its closed. Well...I made sure I was the one to close it...those guys took off. It was dark and really cold.

I hopped back on the Z and said to myself "I'm gonna catch them" so I start banging through the gears...then I had a minor right turn and I was going way to fast for that turn. The ground was hard...I tapped the rear brakes (like a fool...should of used my fronts) and from there I had to pick which trees I wanted to hit. I aimed for the smallest ones...closed my eyes and said to myself "this is gonna hurt".

I felt the quad coming up in the rear and off to the side...it threw me over the bars and I landed on the hard ground. I got up...not hurt at all...quad was fine. I was surprised how soft my landing was...felt like I jumped in a bed....wierd.

Oh...one scuff on the gas tank and had to realighn tabs on plastic.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ya, its amazing how well we can take falls ( not only off quads) like most people could just kinda jump in the air and fall on their back and be fine lol , maybe a bit winded but not hurt too bad, only hurts when u slide across gravel attemping a wheelie on a bike lmao

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW, that was a lame post , glad i didnt sign in ! i must be high, on neon sour gummi worms lol

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
so I guess you didn't catch them.......
: :haha :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts