Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 2006 ltz 250 has another problem!:mad: the swing arm is moving :angryfire: the bushings where the arm attaches to the frame are bad or something! when you ride on uneven ground it moves side to side and if i keep riding i think it will were out the frame...

i looked up the bushings and boots on bikebandet and for every thing it is $104 dollars! do you guys think something elts is up or what?

SHE NEEDS HEELING!!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Don't have a lot of experience with the rear end, but when my front bearings were COMPLETELY DESTROYED my front end would move back and forth a noticeable amount.

How about your rear bearings? It may be your axle moving and not the swing arm?

Unless your swinger joint was really worn it shouldn't move side to side. At least mine doesn't, with no maintenance and a few thousand miles.

ahhhhhh just realized this was a z250 dang it

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have a lot of experience with the rear end, but when my front bearings were COMPLETELY DESTROYED my front end would move back and forth a noticeable amount.

How about your rear bearings? It may be your axle moving and not the swing arm?

Unless your swinger joint was really worn it shouldn't move side to side. At least mine doesn't, with no maintenance and a few thousand miles.

ahhhhhh just realized this was a z250 dang it
it is the swing arm joints!:mad: i dont under stand it it is only a 06 and is very good condition! i am only 14 but i like my machines looking nice and shiney or muddy after a good day of riding!:D

·
Registered
342 Posts
You have to replace your swing arm bushings bud, if you keep riding it the way it is, your going to wear out other bushing/bearings quicker than they would normally wear and it could also make your chain come off and break your casing.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have to replace your swing arm bushings bud, if you keep riding it the way it is, your going to wear out other bushing/bearings quicker than they would normally wear and it could also make your chain come off and break your casing.
it is shaft drive atv. i have stopped riding:( it and gust need to find some one to work on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts