Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ever since my accident on my Kingquad i have been wanting trade it on something and i cant decided if i want a new YFZ 400 or a new LTZ 400 Special Edition 2012. My Z now is a 2007 and i think it would be neat to have 2 of them but she doesn't think it makes sense! haha i think its just cuz she likes driving the kingquad cuz its slow. What are your all opinions on which sport quad is better? i love my Z now so why not keep it in the family!

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Get the YFZ and keep your current Z. Variety is the spice of life...or something like that.

·
Registered
114 Posts
wel i say keep z and put the money into the Z and u would be better off b/c the yfz450 is cost more to fix it... beside what type of ride u doing

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i do a lot of trail riding but some racing at a local park that has sand pits and a sand drag strip, the plan was if i buy a new z to bore the old one out and set it up for drags and just make it stupid fast anyways then use the new z as my weekend rider.

·
Registered
114 Posts
wel i would just put money in to it just have it bored out and more stuff b/c what you spend on the new u overhaul the 07 and just have much fun has u would be ride new z

1 - 5 of 5 Posts