Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have narrowed my decision down to the HMF and the Yoshi Pro Full Titanium. I know they both give awsome power but how does the Yoshi sound? I have heard the HMF sounds awsome and I think they both look great so sound might be my deciding factor. Thanks for your info!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Common guys I need some INFO!!!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
The Titanium turns into pretty colors when you heat it up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just installed my yosh titanium and it sounds great! Tons of power, and looks awesome 8O , well worth the money.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
When $ is an issue, $220 for a nice HMF slip-on is much better than $750 for the Yoshi Ti setup. The pretty colors would be nice but so would a good set of shocks (and still have some $ left over after getting the slip-on and shocks). Go with whatever fits your budget. The nice thing about the HMF is that you can start with the slip-on and add the header pipe later. Yoshi, you have to go with slip-on or full at the time of purchase. I am sure you would be happy with both. Can't have someone decide for you, its your bike! My $.02......

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I will be deciding this week and they both sound like great pipes so I will let you know on my decision! THANKS AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the full Yoshi system in stainless, it sounds good. It's loud, but it seems to be more subdued than some of the other systems. It really wakes up the Z....you'll notice an immediate change in throttle response, and midrange power is MUCH better. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts