Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any performance differnce between the two or is it just the titanium is lighter than the comp series?

·
Registered
439 Posts
They give the exact same gains except the Ti is lighter and different in shape. If you get one, get the comp. It's a deffinate pipe for the money.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Gases and coefficient of expansion....shapes

They give the exact same gains except the Ti is lighter and different in shape. If you get one, get the comp. It's a deffinate pipe for the money.[/b]
You guys know this...different shape=different performance characteristics...hence the powerbomb thing, newer bend styles..etc...

Different shapes either aid in scavenging gases...less backpressure, more top end, some pipes retard scavenging, aiding in throttle response...each pipe will be a little different and each manufacturer will have pros and cons associated with thier pipes.

so, the Ti "may" have diff performance #'s than the comp, if the shapes are diff and the tapers differ in any way.

·
Registered
517 Posts
bump

bump up the jam!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I bet it will NOT make 10HP more.
:
:
:

·
Registered
517 Posts
10hp more than what?

Are you still bashing yosh? go read a mag/or, look at hiTorque Publishing's website and look up pipe shootouts in Dirtwheels.

ACDC, you really ought to back off and trust me on this, you cannot hang with me in a War of Words.

And, I will bet you this, $50.00 cash in Paypal, that the Yosh outperforms your pipe of choice, with the exact same tuning by an independent testing org, or, someone else on here who is unbiased.

I am completely confident in my HP numbers and the quality, fit, finish and tunabilty of the YOSH.

oh, yeah, Is that a Deaton or Denton steering stabilizer?

·
Registered
773 Posts
let it go man, go out and ride. arent you tired of trying to prove yourself? i am not doubting the performance of yosh (thats why i bought one, and have one on my gsxr) but i think we've all heard enough of your "big words"

ACDC, you really ought to back off or I WILL START HIJacking ALL of your threads and trust me on this, you cannot hang with me in a War of Words.[/b]
be the bigger person.

·
Registered
517 Posts
this is entertaining

go wash your monkey.

Did your post have ANYTHING to do with the thread...not really.

I respect your opinion, and your thoughts on the subject were read. ACDC and I have a diff of opinion, that is all.

I can back my opinion with real world results and actual experience.

My big Words could be aimed at you next time you chime in with a patently pointless remark and attempt an ill-timed, poorly conceived and generally cluster-fuqhed thread hijacking so that YOU can post your thoughts on digital discourse...yeah right.

get a do-it-yourself kit and GFYIP.

Go get a thesaurus, learn a few new words and use them like you know what they mean.
:roll:

You or ACDC cannot simply state that "no way this" or "no way that" or "call BS" without supporting your position...,edited by me.

I was warned not to flame...so I kept this nice and UNENTERTAINING.

·
Registered
773 Posts
My big Words could be aimed at you next time you chime in with a patently pointless remark and attempt an ill-timed, poorly conceived and generally cluster-fuqhed thread hijacking so that YOU can post your thoughts on digital discourse...yeah right.[/b]
was that a threat?

You or ACDC cannot simply state that "no way this" or "no way that" or "call BS" without supporting your position...,edited by me.  [/b]
and when did i do any of those things?

you really do have problems man.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Is the monkey still dirty?

What, go wash your monkey?

·
Registered
773 Posts
what is go wash your monkey? suddenly your thesaurus is empty? dont you have better things to do?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Is the monkey still dirty?

What, go wash your monkey?

Nope, no threats here, man.

But, you just got yourself a problem.

Since I have one, it is only fair that I let you have one, too. :D

·
Registered
773 Posts
normally i would have stopped this a long time ago, but you are really entertaining, i never thought people were actually this ridiculous. you are threatening people on the internet, did you used to get beat up a lot or something? why would you do something like that?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I got all the time in the world for you

Bring it like you have no tomorrow.

threats....what nonsense.

You can even have the first round and first shot....

wassamatta, lack of vocabulary got your tongue?

·
Registered
773 Posts
first round and first shot at what? really now what are you talking about?

and this isnt a threat?
My big Words could be aimed at you next time you chime in with a patently pointless remark and attempt an ill-timed, poorly conceived and generally cluster-fuqhed thread hijacking so that YOU can post your thoughts on digital discourse...yeah right.[/b]

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Aproy, don't waste your time with him. He is in his own little world and everyone here knows it.

G

·
I don't think he was ragging on ya Bio...he was just stating an opinion.

Come on man...don't be so defensive....If your setup makes 10HP...then thats the setup I like! If it don't...oh well.

As far as your different shape theory...I totally agree man...different shapes gotta have different results.

·
Registered
517 Posts
you two are so sweet to each other

you both are so informed and I am such a dreamer....

you both win, feel better?

My own little world is def better than the big ol world you both belong to, the uninformed and silly.

:roll:

I guess all informed opinions are threatening to imbeciles, miscreants and thier progeny.

Threats, really?

you have much bigger problems than I do...you really have an inferiority complex to construe my thread as a threat...Differing opinions somehow threaten you?

·
Registered
517 Posts
not aimed at you DT!

You know as well as I do that it is hard not to be on the defense when others are on the offense, at your post, or worse, just chiming in with an unsupported claim of some other nonsense.

But, hey, this is one way I relieve stress everyday!

like those red grips...what kind are they?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts