Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the full titantium race system for $625.00. Has anybody tried it? I heard it was the best but it was just a little pricy. That isn't that bad based on another full system. If anybody has tried it let me know. Thanks

Knowles

·
Registered
24 Posts
Most of the other full systems run ine the $400's so that is quite a bit more. I don't know but have heard it is not worth the additional cost. I went with the Pro Circuit but that was more brand loyalty than anything else.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got mine for $725 and it absolutely makes my Z rip. You won't be disappointed..

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have the yoshi slip-on... comp series. I like yoshi, and most other brands except fmf.. but I think I will get the tc setup.. which is basically a modded supertrapp. He knows what hes doin, and so far he's the only 4 stroke engine builder to touch a suzuki and have it when at the pro level.. so I will probably pick up his cams, lectron and full exhuast sometime during the winter months.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It better be good for that price. i would just trust it by the price. in dirt wheels with the big bore 453kit they say it makes the z rip. What size jet do u have to run with that?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
It better be good for that price.  i would just trust it by the price.  in dirt wheels with the big bore 453kit they say it makes the z rip.  What size jet do u have to run with that?[/b]
I dunno what size jet but that exhaust does rip. I mean all of yoshi's products are funking awesome and pretty quiet most of the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts