Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about gettin eather the yoshimura pipe or trinity stage IV. whicih one would be better, better as in all around performence. the pricing is abou t the same if i get the yoshi it might be the comp. give me some info! :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
no waiting period on the Yoshi.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I would get the trinity but it would take a couple of months to get it.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
just get a ct racing for @450...... its cheaper by a few bucks and give the best performance.....

stay away from yoshi unless you really want to spend 650 bucks

·
Registered
73 Posts
All of these pipes in this listing are good choices.......But LRD is the best hp increaser. Get the Ceramic. I sell pipes and I have a race team. One of our guys has the yoshi,another has trinity. Mine has the new LRD. Theirs has jet kit and air filter...mine dont, and mine is still faster. If you need a good price on any of these pipes or other parts e-mail me.I have over 500 distributors.

·
Registered
118 Posts
ISMO, are you saying that your Z has no air box mods and is faster than your buddies with air box mods? No way! Pipe differences are minimal, but with no air box mods I have to say BS.

·
Registered
73 Posts
!

I did not say that. My air box is drilled. But so is theirs. And I have adjusted my air flow on my carb. Try it it works!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LRD eh ill ook into it. i think hes not BS;ing eather it soudns like it could be true

·
Registered
73 Posts
I can sell the header & pipe for #&(.(% decode it , i cant list LRD prices, I may get in trouble w/ LRD. E-mail me if interested! It retails for 469.95.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Oh, great.... now he tells me...

Is the LRD full stainless, if so would you take a Yoshi NIB comp system in trade? I will e-mail you on a few more parts for the KFX, soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts