Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a Yosh RS-3 system for my buddy, it's in great shape. The tip has a ding in it, but performance wise it's perfect.

SOLD

I'll clean it up some before shipping it out, it'll buff up real nice!

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the yoshimura rs-3 header. I have my brand new stock that I took off to replace it with.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sale pending payment

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Back up for sale, buyer backed out.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pending payment

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
To me!! :p Thanks biggie again. Also tell your friend was well and i will tell you how it is when I get it

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see you've narrowed it down ;). There's a ton of choices, and they're all pretty great. I tried to go with the quietest of the options I had. I still have a full rs-3 system on mine now.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
all depends on what you do man. i drag and ride a little bit of trails and mudding. i would probably have been better off with the sparks or rossier but i got the yoshi because of the price

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The yosh is a great all around exhaust system, you can't go wrong with it. Great tone and not horribly loud, so good for trails... sort of lol. It's tough to find any place around here that you can ride with a pipe.

·
Registered
173 Posts
tru i mainly ride trial but theres a track trying to open hopefully it does so i can ride there. biggie wat do u mean sorta good for trails, are u talking bout noise wise or preformance. also whould the powerbomb header and yoshi slip on be better than yoshi full rs3 system

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Talking about noise. Performance is excellent, noise is good too. Any aftermarket pipe is gonna make noise. I put a quiet insert in mine to keep it down a little. It's pretty quiet until you really get on it.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
tru i mainly ride trial but theres a track trying to open hopefully it does so i can ride there. biggie wat do u mean sorta good for trails, are u talking bout noise wise or preformance. also whould the powerbomb header and yoshi slip on be better than yoshi full rs3 system
a full Yoshi system whould work better then mixing it up I would think. It is an engineered product and would offer better preformance with lots and lots of testing behind it.

high road, high road, high road :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
a full Yoshi system whould work better then mixing it up I would think. It is an engineered product and would offer better preformance with lots and lots of testing behind it.

high road, high road, high road :rolleyes:
Someone's in a better mood ;).

I agree, yosh r+d is second to none when it comes to suzuki.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts