Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay im thinking of getting a pipe and im looking at the yoshimura header and pipe? Those of you that have them are they any good and do they sound good?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Boom? Like a Trinity pipe or an Alba pipe boss? I've only heard a Yoshi with a spark arrester on it and it sounded squeeky like a cricket was caught in there.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i can asure you that the Yoshi sounds awesome. no cricket in there. i have one and i think it is the BOMB! it preforms very well, and it is the only pipe i will have to buy. if you like it, buy it, it's been proven on several machines here and GSXR's eevrywhere. i know they are at different ends of the spectrum, but the same technology was behind them both. just like my new carb :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

i think the biggest reason people shy away from the yoshi stuff is the $$$ but don't let it scare you, it's worth every penny.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well if i put a yosh on my z will i be able to notice a difference?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will it pull any harder and will the top speed change?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Having my Z replumbed as we, er, speak

my z is in the shop for the headlight replacement...me, uphill, backwards flip onto stump=dumazz + broken headlight...

and the full Titanium exhaust...lotta R & D on the that pipe with this engine...

will record some soundbites this weekend and let yall know what I think of it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts