• I'll wait!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**Ok I made a front design, went through tones actually. but someone suggested a front chest image of some sort. I thought, well most shirts have simple text front, image on back, right? so i thought, what the heck, ill just make text for the front that says "z400 central". i like it i think, someone else said they did to. so here i am...possible FINAL design stages, if you want something changed, ill take a vote on it and see what people want. its not to late to change it at all.

Just added: I have ordered the shirts and am going to see how the qulity is. Im not sure if many of you are familiar with cafepress.com, but thats who I used. BTW- would you like me to open up the store NOW before I get the shirts, and take pics and post them up here of the real deal. Or wait?

Front design:

White Back design:

Yellow Back design:

And heres what the tshirt MIGHT look like, on the back/front. Hows the size of the image on the tshirt? bigger or smaller?

Front of tshirt:

Yellow

White

·
Registered
48 Posts
looks good i would buy a couple.

·
Registered
582 Posts
count me in for a few shirts, $16-$18 ?

Gotta pay for the bandwidth somehow!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would def. buy one maybe more. Why are you worried about exriders? Do they have a shirt similar to that?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
nice

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
This is what the EXRider design is the middle picture in my quad banner in my sig.

The shirt looks pretty sweet though. I still gotta get an exriders shirt and I might even think bout gettin one of yours....I dont own a zuki but this forum is pretty cool. 8) $15-17 sounds good.

EDIT: If you didnt already know it, your language filter is actin a little wierd. Its mistaking s-h-i-r-t for somin else. Just thought id let ya know.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I like the shirt and would be in for one but maybe just a tad bigger for the back and maybe using the text on the front of the shirt in the left chest area.

DadsZ400

p.s. maybe you could make some with the white quad :D also.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I like it. Can you put them on some pretty sturdy shirts so they last awhile? I don't want to ride with it once, was it and it's all used up.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Blue huh?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

1 - 20 of 42 Posts