maybe its my comp but i only see an inch or so of the pic from the top

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Yeah me to, i only see part of it. :wtf

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
pics look fine to me, how old is that kid?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Age 8

Dan is eight years old. Been riding since he was 4. His friend he rides with OWNS a KFX400. Dan also rides a KTM 65sx. Hes my son and I'm very proud of him. All our family rides quads and motorbikes. we have a 2 year old that doubles me on the Z400.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
:shocking

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
:shocking

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Peddles

All Zac cares about is the throttle!!! He doesn't need peddles. He's a true rev head. Lucky Suzukis have rev limiters!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lawsuit?

How do you get a lawsuit out of kids riding quads? The risk is my responsibility as their parent. They want to have fun and I let them. Dan races bikes and can handle an LTZ400 and my TRX250r no problems. We should all take some responsibility for our actions or live in a bubble. We are having enough trouble in Australia with insurance cover for high risk sports. No wonder the insurance premiums are so high when you think like that. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm not thinking lawsuit. What I'm thinking is, can an 8 year old push 370lbs off of him when it rolls on him? Just something to think about. You said he could handle a Z400. Probably can when it's moving, but if it's on top of him and your not in site yet! I don't know too many, come to think of it, I don't know any 8 year olds that can move 370lbs around. 8O

·
Registered
106 Posts
I can see that you've thought this through and are always in control of the situation. That's the best way to prevent accidents. Kudo's to you for letting him ride and for not just letting go to get out of your hair.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump Bar

I didn't think it looked that bad. It certainly works well. I'ts been tested on trees and the back of Raptors. Came through with flying colors. Want to race? It hasn't been tested on a Z400 yet.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
everyones entitled to their own opinion. btw anyone have a pic of a duncan bumper on a z?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Re: Bump Bar

I didn't think it looked that bad. It certainly works well. I'ts been tested on trees and the back of Raptors. Came through with flying colors. Want to race? It hasn't been tested on a Z400 yet.
[/b]
I think it looks good, is that the bumper with the storage box on it?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts