Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew that would get your attention.
: (just a joke) Anyway, the site is coming along nice! I haven't been here in a while. I got me a digital today and just wanted to try it out. The first picture is High res and the rest are low. what do you think?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot on the compliments. Yes buying two carbs did suck, but I am used to it. I have to buy two of almost everything! Pipes, pistons, carbs, filters, and on and on.

I got a fujifilm A200 camera. I paid $150 for it at Radio Shack. I think that is a good price to pay for something that i will have outside riding with me. The pics turn out very crisp and clear. The pictures I posted don't look have as nice as the originals. When i posyed them on imagestation.com the res went way down!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
8O 8O 8O
Trick looking shee bro.

·
Registered
230 Posts

I got a fujifilm A200 camera.  I paid $150 for it at Radio Shack. I think that is a good price to pay for something that i will have outside riding with me.  The pics turn out very crisp and clear.  The pictures I posted don't look have as nice as the originals.  When i posyed them on imagestation.com the res went way down![/b]
I have the Fujifilm 2800Zoom and I like tha camera a lot. Goes through batteries like I drink beer though......

These cameras are very easy to use and take some great pics..

Nice Banshee BTW!!!!!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
awsome shee, i love those tribal flames

·
Registered
230 Posts
this rocks---->
[/b]
I know where there are some more.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts