Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Yeah out of about 5 races....that's the one where were were neck and neck...then others...I WASTED him....Billy...put up the others for the boys here.

On that race...I shifted too soon. :twisted:

The rest....I owned him.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
ya thats a race man i did not think z's were that fast

A

·
0 Posts
Yeah..and thats ME in the video.... :twisted:

He has other ones where I really smoke him BADLY!!!!!

Get em up Billy....lol...he puts up the one fluke race...lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll have nice high quality videos of my new rebuilt Toomey Piped Banshee vs a stock Z400. Guys Z's don't beat Raptors... I took out a Raptor by 5 lengths. Z is best all round quad out, but the Banshee only has one thing going for it, speed and it sure does it best. I hate excuse makers but I bet that Shee needed a rebuild or something cause it looked slow compared to mine, that's how mine ran before it's rebuild. Good win, i'll give it to ya'... but i'll have a video soon and the outcome will not be close to that one, not instigating, just stating my previous experiences. Heres a video of my Banshee: http://www.blasterhq.com/MOV00004.MPG

·
Registered
503 Posts
I hate excuse makers but I bet that Shee needed a rebuild or something cause it looked slow compared to mine, that's how mine ran before it's rebuild. Good win, i'll give it to ya'

Uhhmm..... Hmmmm? I think he took it?

OutCast
88 LT500R

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll have nice high quality videos of my new rebuilt Toomey Piped Banshee vs a stock Z400. Guys Z's don't beat Raptors... I took out a Raptor by 5 lengths. Z is best all round quad out, but the Banshee only has one thing going for it, speed and it sure does it best. I hate excuse makers but I bet that Shee needed a rebuild or something cause it looked slow compared to mine, that's how mine ran before it's rebuild. Good win, i'll give it to ya'... but i'll have a video soon and the outcome will not be close to that one, not instigating, just stating my previous experiences. Heres a video of my Banshee:http://www.blasterhq.com/MOV00004.MPG[/b]
and who did you drag race that has a Z400?...maybe he sucks??

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll have nice high quality videos of my new rebuilt Toomey Piped Banshee vs a stock Z400. Guys Z's don't beat Raptors... I took out a Raptor by 5 lengths. Z is best all round quad out, but the Banshee only has one thing going for it, speed and it sure does it best. I hate excuse makers but I bet that Shee needed a rebuild or something cause it looked slow compared to mine, that's how mine ran before it's rebuild. Good win, i'll give it to ya'... but i'll have a video soon and the outcome will not be close to that one, not instigating, just stating my previous experiences. Heres a video of my Banshee:http://www.blasterhq.com/MOV00004.MPG[/b]
and who did you drag race that has a Z400?...maybe he sucks??[/b][/quote]
Dude Rob with his Z400 even admits a Banshee is faster, it's meant for one thing, going fast... and it does that. Like I said Z is for every type of riding... and is still mad fast... but not faster than the Banshee. I'll post the videos of me dragging someones Z one day. Z's are a way better quad and are strong in all areas... they are great. But why front, Shee's are faster... single cylinder 400 4 stroke vs a 350cc twin 2-stroke.... do the math... mmkay. :wink:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts